Friday, January 22, 2010

Over 300 people have been helped, go MOSCTHA!

Although I was unable to get through to Elena last night, she did send me an e-mail saying that she has some amazing things to tell me. Also, the MOSCTHA blog was updated this morning with pictures, if you look at the eighth picture, the one that says, "Medical teams work continuously..." you can see her wearing a yellow t-shirt standing against the wall, near the table. The link is on the blog, check it out and remember to spread the word that they need help, 300 people is a lot, but there are thousands more that need their help as well! I hope everyone has a great day and please keep Haiti in your thoughts. I´ll update again as soon as I have further news.

Here are two op-ed pieces from The New York Times today that discuss Haitian history and suggest some ideas for future re-building:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/22/opinion/22danner.html?pagewanted=1&th&emc=th

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/21/opinion/21kristof.html?em

No comments:

Post a Comment