Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Preparations

Hi everyone! I´m Elena´s sister, Juana Maria. Elena called me last night and although she is a bit nervous about what she is about to encounter she sounded calm and focused. She was busy helping with all of the preparations. I´m in charge of updating her blog, but I ask that you please, please, please be patient with me because I´ve never done this blog thing before. Elena´s forcing me to become more technologically savvy! She is going to have a cell phone that the organization has given her to do the live upfeeds for their facebook page and she will also be sending me the information so hopefully she´ll have service and we can keep a close eye on her. Please keep her, the Haitians and everyone helping in your thoughts.


U.S. Embassy Meeting









My friend Romaine getting Vaccinated









Getting our supplies ready












Romaine and Barnaby with our supply truck

1 comment:

  1. Great post Juana. The technology thing will come! My family and I will continue to keep Elena, and your family, all volunteers, and those affected by this tragedy in our prayers.

    Jason Brown

    ReplyDelete