Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thank you Georgia State University!

Although I haven´t been able to get through to Elena, I did speak to the MOSCTHA headquarters in Santo Domingo and they told me that the crew has been calling in once a day and that they are all doing well and working very hard. Hopefully we will hear directly from Elena soon, in the meantime at least we know that she is ok.

I would also like to comment on the fact that her alma mater, the Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University, has posted a feature on her experience, as stated in a message posted on yesterdays blog posting. I would like to thank GSU and Jenifer for their help in promoting Elena´s cause and her work in Haiti. She is such a small part of something so much bigger, but perhaps her small part can help make someone else's world a better place and we can help her achieve that by spreading the word and sending MOSCTHA our donations. Thank you everyone for your help! Let's please not forget about Haiti.

You can see the feature at:
http://robinson.gsu.edu/news/newsmakers/bargo.html

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING ARTICLE!!!!! I love it! So proud of you Nena! made my donation today :) xoxo Mar

    ReplyDelete